Saturday, March 29, 2008

In-N-Out

When In-N-Out was down the street from my parent's house I loved making midnight trips for animal style fries and grilled cheeses. I especially loved ordering things not listed on the menu, just because I made me feel like I had a personal relationship with the burger joint. You know, it's like someone telling you a secret about themselves, and I makes you feel that much more important to them. However, I didn't think In-N-Out would be something I missed while living in Beaverton, since there's Burgerville, a local Pacific Northwest burger chain that many have sworn by, but I think it's because they've never had In-N-Out =)

Grilled cheese with extra cheese and onions.
Cheeseburger, animal style, w/o fresh cut onions
Fresh, hand cut fried potatoes. I love this because my genius brother ordered them "fries light" meaning they are taken out of the fryer earlier than normal, making them soft and squishy and delicious. Except that one over cooked fry... he's a stow-away fry that I had to punish first.
In-N-Out Burger
3001 Mission College Blvd.
Santa Clara, California 95054

No comments: