Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day




I could careless for this Hallmark invented "holiday" but I need a reason to show off my pizza. Even though I don't give a hoot about Valentine's Day, I'm a big sucker when food is involved. Heart shaped pizza?? I'll take two please!


Not only was this pizza super delicious, but it's a better alternative from the heart-shaped box of chocolates. I could do without all those sweets (although i love buying them at 75% off AFTER it's all over with) just give me a beautifully hand-crafted take-home pizza....

I made an attempt to bake him a turtle brownie, thinking he'd appreciate our initials squirted on the brownie...
This is why we pre-order our baked goods.



2 comments:

Par said...

A heart shape pizza, I like that!

miss piggie said...

hi ilovepearly!
Yes it was a very beautiful pizza, and delicious!